Monday 18 May 2009

My Life Sucks!!! Really?

How many times have you said that?? in last few days/weeks/months/years?

I am one of the biggest complainer So in other words....yeah I like to complain all the time...If things are not going well...I complain, If thing are going well...I complain....even when there is nothing to complain I complain.... I am a professional complainer it is a hard job but someone has to do it right? I am trying to overcome this "problem" because it is a problem...I have decided that next time I am going to complain about something I will tell myself to think about it for a little while...and if I still think that it is worth complaining about I will go ahead and complain...but if it is not...I will go and find another topic to complain about ;-).

P.S. Yes It is a new world record for using word complain in one paragraph so many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment