Saturday 9 May 2009

Another Hurdle

hmmm....and when I thought it was all going so well...But how could it...next monday can change my life for good or worse...It can ruin my life or can make it...Am I scared?Yes I feel numb and cold like nothing matters anymore...My friends are there with their supportive words that everything will be ok but will it? I want to pray to my Almight Allah...Allah Mian help me but I feel like...... I never pray, I even miss my 5 prayers which are fard and now I am gona pray to ask for Allah for help...why would Allah help me when I dont remember to say thanks when things are going ok and I am happy....But then again I have FAITH I know Allah wont let me down my parents prayers are with me.

Allah Mian help me...help me please...Noone can help me but just you I know I always ask when I am in trouble....But guide me to straight path because I am so weak....Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment