Wednesday 3 June 2009

Battle within

I feel sick, mentally and physically....and I dont know what to do about it...I am so stressed that I cant concentrate on anything...and in result of that I am doing things I promised myself not to do ever again :-( I know its not an excuse But I am struggling and I dont know what to do....Sometimes you just go blank thats How I am nowadays...I have got no motivation what so ever...I feel sick...I feel sick and useless..

Why am I feeling this low...I think I have lost my self worth in my own eyes and that is one of the most degrading things ever when you can not look at yourself in the mirror...I feel like complete and utter loser...

I know I need to get up and sort myself out...It will be a struggle but I need to do this...For my own sake and sanity and for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment