Monday 18 May 2009

Tears and Laughter

Have you been in situation where you are so sad that you can't help but laugh...I am one of those people who would start laughing when there is nothing to laugh about...I laugh at one of the most silliest moments when people around me are shocked and sad I end up showing my colgate smile :D and most of the time it does not go down well as you can imagine...so this has made me question why do I laugh when I am in trouble why why?
  • I like smiling? Well I do but not all the time
  • I am insane? Do you even have to ask that
  • I like to make people happy? Yeah Right look at the point above

And after much thought I have come to realise that it is my defence mechanism...When I know that I cant do much in this situation I laugh/smile and it tells me that all is not lost there is still a hope...I think the day I stopped laughing about things I am not suppose to laugh at...That day I will start getting worried :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment