Sunday 3 May 2009

NoOne Will Read This

I dont know why I am writing these posts...I know NOONE will ever read these...because quite frankly they are not worth reading...This is my mumble jumble, my thoughts. So why am I not writing them in a diary? Why writing them in a blog?

Hmmm Good question and the one I dont have an answer for....As I have said before I am not a writer and my handwriting is lets say not very good...According to my peers I can only read my handwriting so writing in a diary is out of the window.

Why not just type in word document....well I can do that But I dont want to do that simple answer :-) So I am here to write on a blog my blog which NoOne will read and few days,weeks,months or years from now I will read back these posts and think to myself what a silly phase was that WHY? because I am a human..........

Peace

2 comments: