Tuesday 5 May 2009

Have Faith

For the last few weeks I had given up hope, I thought I was going to fail miserably once again and I had prepared myself for it...Today when I found out grades were out for that particular module I couldnt click on the button...I had sweaty palms...my heart was beating fast...and then I clicked and there it was in black and white I had passed the module with the marks I never expected to get...and I realised at that moment...that even though I had prepared myself that I will fail...I had hope and a faith...and my Allah did not disappoint me...And for that I am ever so thankful :-) Alhamdulillah.

Everytime something good happens to me I dont think I deserve it...but I still get it...so lesson for today is have some faith things will workout in the best possible way because someone is watching over you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment