Thursday 14 May 2009

Thankyou

Thankyou once again for saving me....I was losing hope I was becoming distress and I did not know what to do....I was questionning why me even though deep down I knew somehow it was my fault,I was still hoping it would g away somehow it will be all sorted.

I cried because I knew it was not gona happen I moaned about it and then someone said to me be thankful things happen for a reason and I decided to have faith...Allah Mian u knew me intentions were not bad...I did not do it on purpose...But there are so many people who get the blame even if they dont do anything...But you had your mercy on me...U saved me once again...My parents Duas worked once again...I have learnt a lesson once again....and all I wana say is Thankyou for saving me life, I know I am not worthy of saying thankyou to u...because all my life I have sinned sometimes knowingly others un knowingly....But I promise I will try to improve myself...Give me courage and Guide me Allah Mian because without your help I will be lost once again....Thankyou Thankyou

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet & from the heart post.
    May ALLAH shower his blessings unto you always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ameen and Thankyou very much for reading it :-)

    ReplyDelete