Tuesday 15 September 2009

Here am I

Here am I once again!!!!for the past few weeks I have been struggling/crying and was being an emotional wreck....I have always thought money mattered....more today than ever before.I have seen people becoming week only because they are poor.

I have doubt myself/my abilities. My belief was getting weak by the seconds but then I realised if anyone can help me out its my Allah...Allah answers when you ask him...he knows I am a sinner...I only ask for help when I am in trouble he knows my intentions and he knows my pain...and only he can help me out of this rut.

Allah Mian thanks for creating another way for me yet again Alhamdulillah You are my Allah...You are Al Rehman You are Al Rahim...help me and guide me and choose the things that are best for me...You know what I want and only you know what I want...If its good for me...make it happen...if its not...give me strength to be happy in your raza.

Ameen SumAmeen

No comments:

Post a Comment