Tuesday 25 August 2009

A simple Dua and Thankyou

Reading back at the post I wrote few months ago I have come to realise that things have changed so rapidly...I was crying for something else and Allah had planned totally different thing for me I couldnt see it or hear it at the time....But reading back today I have come to realise my Allah is very merciful, Allah has given me so many things without even asking. Do I ever say thanks?? No and I feel ashamed admitting it.

O my Lord, I am the most forgetful creation of urs, You have been giving me without asking and I have never said Alhamdulillah in return. I am ashamed of my actions, Things that I have done in night and in day, Sins I have committed knowingly and without knowing. Allah Mian give me the strength to fight evil, Make my heart,lips,eyes and brain pure, Forgive my sins even though I am not worthy of your forgiveness But I know you like your servents to ask you for help and only you...You are the giver give me peace and content. Provide me with the rizq through halal means, Lookafter and protect my family, Protect all the people I know and the people I dont know, Give health to the poorly, Help the needy and give me strength and resources to help the needy, Allah mian provide ways so we can pay off the debt You are the " Musab-bebul-Asbab" create asbab for us... Allah ease everyones worries,pains and misfortunes. Allah Tallah listen to my jaiz duas and have mercy on me.

Ameen, SumAmeen

No comments:

Post a Comment