Friday 19 June 2009

New Start for her tomorrow

She is getting married tomorrow And I am sitting here thinking how she must be feeling. Exactly a year ago I saw her sobbing her eyes out and I thought to myself will she ever find happiness again. I have known her for four years and in these four years we went through all the emotions we could...and tomorrow she is starting a new journey once again...But this time she wont be alone..She has found a lovely companion who I hope and pray will stick by her through thick and thin.

I cant wait till I see her tomorrow...she will make an adorable bride...I cant believe my little friend is going to get married and I am going to be part of it...I am sure it will be one of the best days of her life and I wish her all the happiness in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment